Saturday 28 December 2013

The anatomy of a trumpet is hilarious



Vest - H&M
Cardigan - Red Herring at Debenhams
Necklace - Pandora
Skirt - H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams
Nails - Amethyst Glitter by Barry M 
(with Rimmel I Love Lasting Colour Black Cherry as a base coat)

I'm so sorry that I've barely posted all month, I've just been so busy with school and work and CHRISTMAS (I hope you all had a good one!) it's a wonder I found the time to take these photos, never mind write a post.

The skirt has previously featured in an outfit post (Crawling back to you) and has become one of my staple pieces over the past few months, because it is just so wearable and never looks too dressy or too casual wherever I go. The heavy fabric also means that there haven't been any Marilyn moments in the wontry winds. And because it's dry clean only I don't have to wait for my mum to wash it, bonus! 

I got some lovely Christmas presents, including a Kindle Paperwhite, some new Converse (which will feature in a rare shoes-included post soon) Marc Jacobs perfume, another Barnes and Noble leatherbound classic (The Bronte sisters) and a huge bag of Soap and Glory.

Have you all had a good Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment